Bayview Cadillac Collision Center
Exceeding Expectations & Building Customers for Life
|State-of-the-Art Collision Center|
1240 N Federal HWY, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone: (866) 251-1111
Fax: (954) 565-3349
Hours of Operation:
Updated Paint & Body Facility for All Makes & Models
Computerized Color Matching
14,500 sq. ft. Collision Center, secured property
On Premise Enterprise Car Rental
Courtesy Shuttle Service
Complimentary Coffee Made Fresh to Order
Multiple Computers, Printer, & WIFI
- 14,500 sq. ft. Collision Center, secured property
- Paint and Body facility for all makes and models
- State-of-the-art equipment including 2 Down Draft Paint Booths, 1 Prep Booth, Car-O-Liner State of the art measuring system, 2 frame repair machines
- Full service department
- Innovative drive-through system
- On-site fully stocked parts facility
- Enterprise Rental cars available on premises
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Computerized color matching
- I-Car and ASE Certified Technicians
- A beautiful customer lounge and boutique
- Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee made fresh to order
- A work area with multiple computers, printer and WIFI
- Body Alignment to Factory Specifications
- Cosmetically, a repaired vehicle can look perfect but have structural faults. Ed Morse alignment systems assure you that your car is repaired back to factory specifications -- from bumper to bumper. We offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
- Computerized Estimating Linked Directly to Most Insurance Companies
- Part of making timely repairs is the time it takes to provide an accurate estimate and get insurance approval for those repairs. Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac is able to communicate on-line with most major companies and get authorization while other body shops are waiting for a "call back." That's service! We work directly with all insurance companies.
If you've had an accident and need repairs on your vehicle, here's what to expect from Bayview Cadillac a Ed Morse Collision Center.
- Have your vehicle towed to the Bayview Cadillac Collision Center -- or drive it here, if it is in safe condition.
- If we are a Preferred Collision Center for your insurance company, then the adjuster can write the estimate immediately; if not, you must contact your insurance company and wait for an adjuster to provide an estimate.
- Once the adjuster writes the estimate, the parts are ordered and an estimated time is given for the vehicle repair based on parts availability.
- The Service Writer will provide you a copy of your estimate, inform you of your deductible and if you have rental insurance. At this time, you will be directed to a rental company.
- While your vehicle is being repaired, your service writer will provide you with timely updates.
- Once your vehicle is completely repaired, your service writer will contact you to inspect all repairs.
- Your deductible and any other monies you received (if applicable) are due at time of pick up.
- The Bayview Cadillac Collision Center warranty guarantees 7 years on paint and lifetime on all workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.
Accident Site Checklist
- Call the police immediately to report any accident resulting in personal injury or vehicle damage.
- Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Make no admissions and take no blame for the accident. Report only facts, not opinion.
- Have the police officer list all damage to your vehicle from the accident on the police report.
- Never attempt to drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to an accident. Call a tow truck.
- Remove any personal items such as glasses, gloves, cell phone, tapes, CD's, medicine, garage door opener and handicap ID tag.
- Call Bayview Cadillac Collision Center at (954) 325-8596 .
If your vehicle is not functional, ask the police department to contact STP Towing at 954-213-4869.